Our Promise To You
- We will work with you to create a customised game plan to get you crystal clear on 12 month goals, and exactly what to do in your first 90 days, to win.
- We will hold you to a higher standard and keep you accountable to your best results
- We will do the work with you in two-day intensives, four times a year, so you don’t leave with a to-do list
- We will connect you with a group of high-performance, high-support entrepreneurs that meet online
- We will coach you every week, so you are never more than 7 days away from answers you need
- We will give you access to the Think Bigger members area
- We will listen to you, be accessible and respond within 24 hours, weekdays
- We will help you plan you projects, and work wth you to make them happen
- We will work with you 1:1 between our live masterminds to make sure you are always clear and moving forward
- We will treat you with class and care in every interaction and work to bring out your best
- We will apologise if we ever let you down, and do our best to make it right
- We will not let you off, because if we let you off, we let you down
Your Promise To Us
- You will be quick to implement, quick to ask for help when you need it and quick to share your wins and your lessons
- You will let us know if we ever do something to upset you. This gives us the opportunity to apologise and make things right
- You will keep your 12 month commitment once you join the program
Terms and Conditions for the Think Bigger Program
1. Matt Malouf’s services are advisory. You bear sole responsibility for the use and implementation of these services in your business
2. While Matt Malouf will be providing you with guidance, direction and program materials, such a role is advisory and not of actually doing the activity itself. You will be primarily accountable for producing the results during the Program. In this way, Matt Malouf seeks to educate, train and motivate you in order to make your ability to run a successful business a life-long activity
3. You are not buying Matt Malouf’s time. You are buying a system that works and you are investing in results. You need to communicate with Matt Malouf if there is a problem. Remember – he cannot read your mind, so expects you to advise him if you are having any issues
4. If any law imposes a change in the nature of a goods, services, consumption, value added or similar tax which is to be assessed or payable on any of the moneys which you/your business must pay Matt Malouf then this is payable by the you/your business to Matt Malouf when it is due for payment.
5. We require 30 days written notice of membership cancellation, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
All of our prices are in Australian dollars (AUD) and include GST (Goods and services tax) as of 14/10/2010. All transactions are processed in AUD
Membership availability (destinations)
Wisdom Group provides memberships Australia wide, however at this time we do NOT accept international orders through our website. International customers, please submit your enquiry through our enquiries page and we will attempt to direct you accordingly.
Membership delivery timeframe
Registration is immediate, with access to your member’s area and the team, immediate.
Please decide carefully as memberships are prepaid and are non-refundable.
Envisage Australia Pty Ltd ATF Malouf Family Trust trading as Wisdom Business Coaching
Our postal address is:
Wisdom Group – Suite 4, 62 Croydon Street, Cronulla NSW 2230
P. 1300 728 086
F. +61 2 8586 0099
While this site is continually upgraded with new information and every possible care is taken to keep all information on this site as current as possible, Wisdom Business Coaching will in no way be held responsible for any liability that stems from the use of the information supplied on this Web site.
When purchasing from Wisdom Group your financial details are passed through a secure server using the latest 128-bit SSL (secure sockets layer) encryption technology.128-bit SSL encryption is approximated to take at least one trillion years to break, and is the industry standard. If you have any questions regarding our security policy, please contact our customer support centre email@example.com
All materials on this Site, including but not limited to audio, images, software, text and video clips (the “Content”), are protected by copyright under Australian copyright law, international conventions, and other copyright laws. You may not distribute exchange, modify, sell or transmit anything you copy from this Site, including but not limited to any text, images, audio and video, for any business, commercial or public purpose. You agree to follow all instructions on this Site limiting the way you may use the Content. There are a number of proprietary logos, service marks and trademarks found on this Site. By making them available on this Site, Wisdom Business Coaching is not granting you any license to utilise those proprietary logos, service marks, or trademarks. Any unauthorised use of the Content may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity, and civil and criminal statutes. If you download any Content from this Site, you may not remove any copyright or trademark notices or other notices that go with it.
Legal Notices and Trademarks
Wisdom Group maintains this site (the “Site”) for your entertainment, information, education, and communication. Please feel free to browse the Site. If you are browsing this Site as a non-commercial consumer, you may download material displayed on the Site for your non-commercial, personal use only. If you are browsing this Site as an employee/franchisee/member of any business or organisation, you may download material displayed on the Site only for non-commercial purposes within your business or organisation and within the terms and conditions of your franchise/employment agreement. This permission is specifically conditioned on your retaining all copyright and other proprietary notices contained on the materials. Additionally, you may not distribute or transmit (except, within your business or organisation), modify, reuse, report, or use the contents of the Site for public or commercial purposes, including the text, images, audio, and video without Wisdom Group’s written permission.
Whenever you use our web site, or any other web site, the computer on which the web pages are stored (the Web server) needs to know the network address of your computer so that it can send the requested web pages to your Internet browser. The unique network address of your computer is called its “IP address,” and is sent automatically each time you access any Internet site. From a computer’s IP address, it is possible to determine the general geographic location of that computer, but otherwise it is anonymous.
We do not keep a record of the IP addresses from which users access our site except where you have specifically provided us with information about yourself, in which case we also record your IP address for security purposes. An example of this would be when proceeding to a checkout to finalise an order you may wish to make. After completing the form provided, your IP address will be stored along with a transaction number that allows us to track your order.
Do You Qualify For a Free Consultation?
Our time is valuable too, so if your business has a minimum of $750k in annual turnover and uses Xero accounting software, then book your free consultation with us today.