Whenever you use our web site, or any other web site, the computer on which the web pages are stored (the Web server) needs to know the network address of your computer so that it can send the requested web pages to your Internet browser. The unique network address of your computer is called its “IP address,” and is sent automatically each time you access any Internet site. From a computer’s IP address, it is possible to determine the general geographic location of that computer, but otherwise it is anonymous.
We do not keep a record of the IP addresses from which users access our site except where you have specifically provided us with information about yourself, in which case we also record your IP address for security purposes. An example of this would be when proceeding to a checkout to finalise an order you may wish to make. After completing the form provided, your IP address will be stored along with a transaction number that allows us to track your order.
All of our prices are in Australian dollars (AUD) and include GST (Goods and services tax) as of 14/10/2010. All transactions are processed in AUD
Membership availability (destinations)
Wisdom Group provides memberships Australia wide, however at this time we do NOT accept international orders through our website. International customers, please submit your enquiry through our enquiries page and we will attempt to direct you accordingly.
Membership delivery timeframe
Registration is immediate, with access to your member’s login area within seconds of your successful payment.
Please decide carefully as memberships are prepaid and are non-refundable.
Policy Terms and Conditions for Wisdom Growth Club
1. Matt Malouf’s services are advisory. You bear sole responsibility for the use and implementation of these services in your business
2. While Matt Malouf will be providing you with guidance, direction and program materials, such a role is advisory and not of actually doing the activity itself. You will be primarily accountable for producing the results during the Program. In this way, Matt Malouf seeks to educate, train and motivate you in order to make your ability to run a successful business a life-long activity
3. You are not buying Matt Malouf’s time. You are buying a system that works and you are investing in results. You need to communicate with Matt Malouf if there is a problem. Remember – he cannot read your mind, so expects you to advise him if you are having any issues
4. If any law imposes a change in the nature of a goods, services, consumption, value added or similar tax which is to be assessed or payable on any of the moneys which you/your business must pay Matt Malouf then this is payable by the you/your business to Matt Malouf when it is due for payment.
5. We require 30 days written notice of membership cancellation, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Envisage Australia Pty Ltd ATF Malouf Family Trust trading as Wisdom Business Coaching
Our postal address is:
Wisdom Group – Suite 4, 62 Croydon Street, Cronulla NSW 2230
P. 1300 728 086
F. +61 2 8586 0099
While this site is continually upgraded with new information and every possible care is taken to keep all information on this site as current as possible, Wisdom Business Coaching will in no way be held responsible for any liability that stems from the use of the information supplied on this Web site.
When purchasing from Wisdom Group your financial details are passed through a secure server using the latest 128-bit SSL (secure sockets layer) encryption technology.128-bit SSL encryption is approximated to take at least one trillion years to break, and is the industry standard. If you have any questions regarding our security policy, please contact our customer support centre email@example.com
All materials on this Site, including but not limited to audio, images, software, text and video clips (the “Content”), are protected by copyright under Australian copyright law, international conventions, and other copyright laws. You may not distribute exchange, modify, sell or transmit anything you copy from this Site, including but not limited to any text, images, audio and video, for any business, commercial or public purpose. You agree to follow all instructions on this Site limiting the way you may use the Content. There are a number of proprietary logos, service marks and trademarks found on this Site. By making them available on this Site, Wisdom Business Coaching is not granting you any license to utilise those proprietary logos, service marks, or trademarks. Any unauthorised use of the Content may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity, and civil and criminal statutes. If you download any Content from this Site, you may not remove any copyright or trademark notices or other notices that go with it.
Legal Notices and Trademarks
Wisdom Group maintains this site (the “Site”) for your entertainment, information, education, and communication. Please feel free to browse the Site. If you are browsing this Site as a non-commercial consumer, you may download material displayed on the Site for your non-commercial, personal use only. If you are browsing this Site as an employee/franchisee/member of any business or organisation, you may download material displayed on the Site only for non-commercial purposes within your business or organisation and within the terms and conditions of your franchise/employment agreement. This permission is specifically conditioned on your retaining all copyright and other proprietary notices contained on the materials. Additionally, you may not distribute or transmit (except, within your business or organisation), modify, reuse, report, or use the contents of the Site for public or commercial purposes, including the text, images, audio, and video without Wisdom Group’s written permission.
Business By Design™ One Day Events
These Event Terms (Terms) govern your purchase of tickets for, and attendance at events held by Wisdom Consulting Group (Events). It is your responsibility to review these Terms prior to the purchase of tickets. By purchasing tickets you agree to be bound by these Terms. We reserve the right to amend these Terms at any time, and will provide the most recent version on our website.
- You must pay GST and any booking, handling, credit card surcharge or postage fees specified on our website.
- Ticket prices are subject to change, and Wisdom Group will use best endeavours to inform you if there is a change.
- Your booking is confirmed when you receive an email notification and receipt from Wisdom Group. We will maintain a list of confirmed and paid up attendees for each Event, and you may gain entrance to the Event by presenting your email confirmation. You will not receive a hard copy or electronic ticket.
Refund and Cancellations
- All ticket sales are final. No exchange, credit or refund will be given except in the case of a cancelled or rescheduled event
- You are not entitled to a refund if:
1. you did not enjoy the event;
2. you are no longer able to attend the event; or
3. you arrive late or are refused entry for any reason.
- A ticket is transferrable to another person on the following conditions:
1. a request is submitted in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org containing the replacement guest name, business name and email address.
2. the request is submitted at least 48 hours prior to the event.
Event Cancellation or Postponement
- Sometimes events are cancelled, varied or postponed due to situations which affect the speaker, or for other reasons outside of our control. If an event is cancelled or postponed by Wisdom Group, you may, at your option:
1. obtain a credit for the ticket price to put towards another Event; or
2. obtain a full refund of the ticket price.
- We will use reasonable endeavours to notify ticket holders of a cancellation, variation or postponement by sending an email to all ticket holders however the responsibility to ascertain whether an event has been cancelled, varied or postponed is yours. We do not guarantee that ticket holders will be informed of a cancellation, variation or postponement before the date of the event.
- You are expected to behave in a professional and appropriate manner at all Events. We reserve the right to refuse entry or require you to leave if your behaviour is deemed unacceptable.
- You acknowledge that cameras, audio and video recorders may not be permitted at certain events. Wisdom Group will advise whether this is the case at each event. Wisdom Group films and photographs their events. You consent to being filmed or photographed by Wisdom Group (or its representatives) and to Wisdom Group using your name, likeness, image and/or voice in such photographs or films for the purpose of promoting our events, services and products. No remuneration is payable for such use.